Saturday, September 29, 2007

Apparantly This is My First Post

I didnt even realize this blog existed until right now... But apparantly it does, so I'm gonna start using it.

The Lord has been so good lately.. I dont even know how to describe it.

A recent story that happened might do a justice. So I went to a little festival the other night, and I got really upset because of all the money wasted on entertaining white, middle America. I felt very alone in the world that night, that this world was such a waste, and that American culture just makes me want to vomit. So I went out and had some time with the Lord, after which I was still feeling discouraged. So I got a text as I was sitting ready to go back to my dorm.. Someone had texted me their verse of the day which happened to be Philippians 3:20 which roughly tells me that my citizenship is in heaven. This little event was so unbelievable to me.. The Lord used something as simple as a text message to convict me. PTL! (Praise the Lord!)

I found a sweet blog the other day called Jesus Creed.. the main topic is the idea of the Emerging Church..

Also, one of my new favorite sites is Relevant Mag.. there are tons of amazing articles.

Two questions that popped into my head Thursday night:

Why didn't the Lord just give the Bible to man like he did the Ten Commandments vs. having people write it?

Where did Satan come from? How did he become Satan? There are all sorts of stories, but is there anywhere in the Bible that talks about how he came to be?

Thoughts on these would be AWESOME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine day 6 - phentermine online for sale